Terms for Best Hotel Zeller - Konigsbrunn, Hotel Zeller GmbH&CO.KG
1. These Terms and Conditions govern contracts for the rental of conference, Banquet- and convention rooms for events such as banquets, Seminars, Conferences etc. and all other associated services provided by the hotel.
2. Sub- or sublease of the licensed premises, Areas or cupboards as well as invitations to interviews, Sale- or similar events require the prior written consent of the hotel.
3. Terms and conditions shall apply only, if this has been expressly agreed in writing.
Contract, -partner, -liability
1. The contract is concluded by the acceptance of applications (Acknowledgment) the hotel to the race organizer; these are the parties.
2. If the customer / purchaser or not the event organizer is switched from the services of a commercial agent or organizer, as jointly and severally liable together with the organizer for all obligations under the contract.
3. The hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract. This liability is limited to the performance deficiencies, except in the typical services, are due to intent or gross negligence of the hotel. Moreover, the operator is obliged, duly notify the hotel on the possibility that an unusually high damages.
Services, Prices, Payment
1. This hotel is committed, to provide the written ordered by the organizer in writing and agreed upon by the hotel.
2. The organizer is obliged, to pay the agreed hotel prices for these services. This also applies to related with the event services and outlays to third parties.
3. The agreed prices include the applicable VAT. If the period between conclusion and event 4 Months and if the rate generally charged for such services, then the agreed price may be appropriate, but not by 10% be increased.
4. Hotel invoices not showing a due date are within 10 Days from receipt of invoice without deduction. In default of payment, the hotel shall be entitled, Interest in the amount of 4 Per cent above the discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank. The organizer will provide evidence of lower, Subject to the hotel a higher damage.
5. The hotel is entitled, at any time to require a reasonable advance. The amount of the advance payment and payment dates may be agreed in writing in the contract.
Withdrawal of the hotel
1. If the advance payment is not made even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel with penalty, the hotel is entitled to rescind the contract.
2. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled, withdraw from the contract for a materially justifiable cause, For example, if force majeure or other circumstances beyond the hotel make the fulfillment of the contract impossible;
-the event with misleading or false information regarding material facts, z.B. the organizer or the purpose, is posted;
-the hotel has justified cause to believe has, the event that the smooth operation, may endanger the safety or reputation of the hotel in public, without this the rule- or. Organization of the hotel is attributable.
- a violation of 1.2. present.
3. The hotel must notify the organizer of the exercise of the right to withdraw without delay.
4. There will be no claim for damages against the organizer, Hotel, except for willful misconduct or gross negligence of the hotel
Cancellation by the tour (Cancellation)
1. In case of cancellation by the organizer, the hotel is entitled, to provide the agreed rental fee, provided a further rental is not possible.
2. If the customer only between the 8. and 4. Week before the event date back, the hotel is entitled 60 % to provide the contract value shall be charged, at any later cancellation 80% of the contract value, provided a further rental is not possible.
3. The calculation of food sales using the formula:
Banquet menu price x number of persons
Was on the menu yet no agreed price, the cheapest of the applicable event offering 3-course menu is based on.
4. Saved after expenses 2. and 3. are compensated so that. The organizer will provide evidence of lower, Subject to the hotel a higher damage.
Changes in the number of participants and the event time
1. A number of participants changes by more than 5% must be no later than 5 Working days before
Start of the event catering department shall be notified; it requires the hotel's consent.
2. A reduction in the number of participants to a maximum of 5% is approved by the Hotel in the settlement. In going beyond the originally reported number of participants is less 5% basis.
3. In case of deviation to the above, the actual number is calculated.
4. When the number of participants by more than 10% the hotel is entitled to the agreed prices set, and to exchange the confirmed room, unless, that this is the organizer unreasonable.
5. Changed without the prior written consent of the hotel's agreed starting- or closing hours of the event, the hotel may charge additional costs of the service provision into account, unless, the hotel is at fault.
Bringing food and drinks
The organizer may eat and drink events not always bring. Exceptions require a written agreement with the banquet department. In these cases, an amount to cover overhead costs is calculated.
Technical equipment and connections
1. If the hotel for the organizer on his own initiative and provides technical equipment from third parties, acts in the name, the authority of and for the account of the organizer.
The organizer is responsible for the careful handling and proper return. He is the hotel from all claims of third parties from the use of such equipment.
2. The use of own electrical equipment of the organizer by using the power grid requires the written consent of the hotel. By using this equipment failures or damage to the technical equipment of the hotel will be charged to the organizer, unless the hotel was not responsible for. The costs arising from the use of electricity may collect and calculate the flat rate hotel.
3. The organizer is entitled, with the consent of the hotel, own telephone, Fax- and using data transmission means. The hotel may charge a connection fee.
4. Remain through the port of the organizer's own equipment suitable hotel unused, may be charged a cancellation fee.
5. Disturbances at the hotel provided technical or other equipment will be removed immediately if possible. Payments can not be withheld or reduced, interference unless the hotel was not responsible for.
6. The guest, Operator or Internet users, the use of the hotel's Internet access, is fully responsible for the data downloaded from it or put online pages. Activities on the Internet, in violation of international or national law and contrary to decency and morality to a considerable extent, be displayed.
Loss or Damage stuff
1. Any exhibition- or other, including personal property located on the organizer's risk in the event premises or. im Hotel. The hotel is not responsible for loss, Destruction or damage to any liability, except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct of the hotel.
2. Decorations brought to meet the fire safety requirements. For it to require official proof, the hotel is entitled. Because of possible damage to the preparation and mounting of items must be agreed with the hotel.
3. The exhibition brought- or other objects shall be removed immediately after the event. Omits the organizers, the, allowed the hotel to make the removal and storage at the expense of the organizer. If the items remain in the conference room, the hotel might charge room rental for the duration of the fate. The organizer will provide evidence of lower, Subject to the hotel a higher damage.
Liability of the operator for damages
1. The organizer is responsible for all damage to the building or fixtures, or by the event participants. -visitors, Employee, area or other third parties caused himself.
2. The hotel may require the operator to provide reasonable security (z.B. Insurance, Deposits, Guarantees) require.
1. Changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for Events should be made in writing. Unilateral amendments and supplements by the organizers are ineffective.
2. Settlement- and payment is the seat of the hotels.
3. Exclusive jurisdiction – for checks- and exchange disputes – commercial transactions is the location of the hotel. If a contracting party fulfills the requirements of § 38 Paragraph 1 ZPO met and has no general jurisdiction in Germany, jurisdiction shall be the domicile of the hotel.
4. German law applies.
5. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid or void for events, so the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Moreover, the statutory provisions.
Hotel Zeller GmbH&CO.KG; Seat Konigsbrunn, GF Gabi Dreisbach, Gudrun Mitzel, Augsburg HRB 20290.
Königsbrunn, July 2008